Work With Us
The most important quality we look out for in our recruitment process is a commitment to excellence and an obsession to continuous learning. We also love people with a team spirit. To work at Mactavis, check out one of the open positions below.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter explaining your passions and how they align with ours and fit our requirements, emailed to email@example.com
Business Developer / Sales Representative
The Business Developer works to boost Mactavis’ market position and also increase financial growth. As a business developer at Mactavis, you will be tasked with achieving long-term and short-term business goals, build customer relationship, identify opportunities in existing and new markets, negotiate and close new business and also work to up-sell and maintain existing clients.
The main duties of the Business Developer can be summarized as follows:
- Prospect for potential new local and international clients.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Cold call, email and visit/meet with prospects both within and outside your network.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Mactavis executives.
- Develop proposals that solves client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Negotiate with prospects and clients on projects and work with team to come up with pricing and proposals.
- Generate leads from various sources (online, references, market research, etc.)
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Submit weekly progress reports.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Register on vendor lists of prospective clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Higher Institution Degree.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good comprehension of internet, computer and web and mobile technologies.
Other Relevant Skills
- Negotiation / Closing Sales
- Identification and ability to pursue business opportunities
- Sales planning and execution
- ICT working or educational background is a plus
- Positive energy and resilience to setbacks